woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Aloë Vera

If there is one word that makes me happy, it's definitely Aloë Vera. It is known to be a very good product for your hair and skin and when I see a new beauty product that contains Aloë Vera, It's something I have to try out. So I used an Aloë Vera Skin Soothing Moisturizing Mask from the brand Botanical Choice.



It is a facial mask imported from South-Korea, the country that is known for having a lot of good facial products and also very good lashes and fake nails. So when I noticed the Etos has a whole display full with these masks and other goodies, I just had to try everything.


There is no english on the package so this is my translation of the section "How to use"

"1. Make sure your face is very clean. 2. Open the package and apply the mask on your face and neck area, while avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. 3. Wash of with water after 15-20 minutes"

When something like this says "15-20 minutes" I always leave it on for the longest, so here: 20 minutes.


So it's very gel-like with a little but of bubbles in it, so it feels rather weird when applying.


So you don't see it THAT good but at least there is a thick layer on my face. So after 20 minutes I get the mask off with some water.


So for the results. My skin really feels smoother and cleaner. I have no negative opinions about this mask. I do think I like the masks with color a lot better because they also have a great smell. I don't took much pictures this time because my camera wasn't working the way I wanted so I promise: More photo's next time. Thanks for reading and have a great day :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten