woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Experience

Hello dear readers! I went shopping yesterday with my dear friend/classmate/fellow blogger Amy and I bought 5 new nail polishes.

 F.L.T.R: Nail art Special Effect! Topper from Essence in 02 Circus Confetti / Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper from Essence in 02 Julia / 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night from Catrice / Nail Art Cracking Top Coat from Essence in 01 Crack Me! Black and 02 Crack Me! White (both in Step 2)

So this is the only nail polish I've tried so far, it looks SUPER DUPER gorgeous on my nails and I keep staring at them all day long.

Ye I know this picture kinda failed, I was trying to let you see the back but the nail polish is too dark!

So of course I will blog about the nail polishes when I've tried them out, I just wanted to show you what I bought! And here's the 02 Circus Confetti on my nails (I applied 020 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower from the Ultimate Nudes collection from Catrice underneath.)

Hope you'll stay safe, until next time!

3 opmerkingen: