vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

Party Time

We've had really bad internet here in Germany so I couldn't blog for most of the time, so here's a quick blog post about two make-up palettes I bought at the Claire's in Trier.


When I saw these colors I was so shocked, they looked so pretty and just for
€ 3,95 this just had to be in my make-up stash.


You can see I've already used them but now you see these really pretty shimmery colors. This palette contains 10 colors.
Yellow, Gold, Brown/Orange, Orange, Red,  Soft Pink/Orange, Soft Pink, Soft Orange, Golden Green and last but not least, Golden Brown.
This palette doesn't have a name and the colors don't have a name either, but I'm still pretty satisfied.


Top row colors (not in the right order, sorry for that. But it's not really hard to figure out the colors on the right are the colors on the left in the palette)


Bottom row (same info as the other picture)

This is  the palette I've been using for most of my vacation, my favorite color to use is the Soft Pink  and the Soft Orange color. Maybe a tutorial soon? ;-)


I also bought this other palette with a lot of glitter for € 4,95


It contains 5 colors: White, Silver, Orange, Pink, Purple. They are glitters with gel so you can easily apply them on your eye.
I actually thought they were eye-shadows with a lot of glitter but it wasn't. I did use this before and it is fun to use.


So here's the swatch!

And unfortunately this was the blog post, I got to pack my bags now because we're leaving Germany tomorrow (!!)
Hope you guys liked to blog post and I really recommend the first palette!

1 opmerking:

  1. [...] palettes you saw on the picture. I already did a review about them. To see them, you can click HERE for the Claire’s palette, and click HERE for the Color Infaillible from [...]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen