donderdag 28 juli 2011

Waterproof Make-Up

Today I went swimming, and I have a few products that claim to be waterproof, so I tested them! This is the makeup I wore today.


The eyeshadow from Catrice, which is called 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake is not waterproof, but I just wore this to brighten up my eyes for a limited time. The other products you see are: Maybelline New York 24H Super Stay Foundation in 010 Ivory, Waterproof Eyeliner bought at the HEMA and the Colossal Volum'Express in waterproof .



This eye shadow makes my eyes so much brighter compared to when i wear nothing on my face. I use this everyday as a base to make my other eye shadows brighter. As you can see it's a really pretty color and it stays on all day.




I was really exited about this eyeliner at first, it's really intense black and I can create beautiful make-up looks with this. Only down side I found before swimming is the tip is not convenient and sometimes it created a really thick line while I want a thin one.


This foundation isn't officially waterproof, but every morning when I apply foundation, I put it on my hand first and when I try to wash it off my hand with water, it stays on. So I decided to wear it too.



Last but not least the Colossal Waterproof Mascara. I'm in love with this mascara and I have no objections what so ever. It's just such a good brush and it makes me lashes really long and thick.

So here is a picture of my make-up before swimming:


It's really simple but enough when I go swimming, I just need to put on make-up, otherwise I look extremely exhausted and ill.
So here is the picture after swimming. I did not go fully under the water but I did get a few splashes of water in my face and on my eyes.


So as you can see it's definitely the eyeliner that didn't stay on. And for that I'm really dissapointed.  As for the mascara, my lashes did stick together a bit but they're still 100% black and it didn't fade for a bit. The foundation did fade a bit but again, it's not a waterproof foundation so it's not a surprise. I didn't touch my eyes at all so it's  not from touching or what so ever. It just faded like that.

So I hope you guys liked this blog and until next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten