zondag 24 juli 2011

Yogi Flow Sunrise

Rituals opened a new store in the town where I live, so I thought "Why not check it out?".  And they had a huge sale going on. Their Foaming Shower Gel was only € 4,90 while the normal price is € 7,90. So I bought Yogi Flow which smells like Sweet Almond Oil and and Indian Rose and I also bought Sunrise and it smells like Sweet Orange and Cedar.



The funny thing about this Shower Gel is that it's a gel when you put it on your body, but when it comes in contact with water, it becomes a foam. It's really interesting to see. I personally like Sunrise more because of the smell but I use Yogi Flow more because I don't want Sunrise to go empty. I am not sure how long their sale will continue but If it's still going on when I'm back from holidays I'm sure I will buy another one! I took a few pictures to show you how the gel transforms into a foam.


It's already a bit of foam on this picture, because I think my hand was a bit damp. But here's what it looks like without adding extra water. Then here is a picture when I added a few drops of water.



And then all there is to it is rubbing it and mixing it with the water you added.


I'm so addicted to this shower gel, and I hope you guys understand why. It's so much fun to see it transform. While washing your body you instantly feel refreshed and you can really smell the scent. So here are some more pics I took.



So I hope this blog was entertaining and get the shower gels while they are still cheap! You can also order them online at http://www.ritualsshop.nl/ or if you don't live in the Netherlands www.rituals.com  Goodbye you guys!


1 opmerking:

  1. Yeahhh Cool I want to check out the store too but all the money goes to the house now xD but i have new drawing stuff maybe i'll check it out when the house is doen ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen