dinsdag 12 juli 2011

Heat Rush

Today I bought new perfume. I'm always a fan of perfumes that stay on quite long, with a refreshing scent.
I tried out this perfume a while ago when I went shopping but decided not to buy it because it was too expensive, but today I found a smaller bottle, so a cheaper price!
The perfume I bought is called Heat Rush by Beyoncé.


The packaging is really nice, and the colors are so vibrant. This bottle is 15ml costs €14,99. The larger bottle I saw at first was €26,00. But like I said, it was too expensive because I only like a scent for a few weeks, so that's why I prefer to buy the smaller bottles. I also like all the detail they put in the packaging, such as a logo, and the of Beyoncé you find everywhere.



Now some more details about the product. Well the following is what it says on the package: Vaporisateur - natural spray.
Never heard of it before but it kinda makes sense when you feel the spray. It feels different,  it's not focused on just one spot, it sprays on a bigger field. Which for me, is perfect. On the official website of the Beyoncé perfumes, www.beyonceparfums.com , they say "Beyoncé Heat Rush is a floral fragrance that softly lures like a gentle breeze" and for me, that's enough.

But there is more, on the website they also say "Beyoncé Heat Rush is a fruity floral fragrance that softly lures like a gentle breeze. Warm yourself with a drop of liquid sunshine: feminine Yellow Tiger Orchid, juicy sparkling Brazilian Cherry and sensual Rio Sunset Musk."



About the smell. Heat Rush smells like Brazillian Cherry, Passion Fruit Sorbet and Blood Orange. Doesn't that just sounds amazing? But it doesn't stop there. Because it also smells like Yellow Tiger Orchid, Mango Blossoms and Orange Hibiscus. But it doesn't stop there, because it also claims to smell like Rio Sunset Musk, Honey Amber and Teak Wood.
Well knowing this about a product is really amazing. It almost makes me hungry!


I hope you guys find this review entertaining. And remember, I may like this smell, but nobody has the same nose, so you may not like this. So please remember to smell perfume before you buy it, because perfumes can be expensive so make sure you really like it.

Thanks for reading and talk to you next time!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great Blog thnx for the review i will smel it maybe i like it ^^ (K)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind deze heel zoet... Als ik hem te lang op heb word ik er misselijk van ;o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. [...] Just Orange: Forbidden Love / Heat Rush by Beyoncé (remember my blogpost about this one? Check it here in case you didn’t!) / Black by Mexx / Neroli Jasmin from the Body Shop / Lovesome by Mexx / [...]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen