zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Wrapping Up

On Friday the 15th of July, it was my mothers birthday. To celebrate her birthday, I bought her a few presents, and for the first time in my life,  I wrapped them up really pretty. I'm sorry if this blog doesn't interest you, but I promise, next one will be really awesome, especially if you live in Holland, so stay tuned! So here's what I bought:



I recently discovered that my mom NEVER puts body lotion on her legs after having a shower. I was SO shocked, because this is the perfect time to put on anything that nourishes your body. That's because when you shower with hot water, your pores open and anything you put on your body afterwards get's absorbed more than when you put it on when you , for example,  just woke up.  So I bought this oil-creme for my mom. Also, my mom loves hand cremes so I thought "why not buy her a better one".



Also, my mom always complains about how her make-up doesn't stay on all day. So I bought this wonderful eye shadow palette from Maybelline New York for her. I actually wanted to buy it for myself a long time ago, but I never knew how the colors looked on my skin. So I secretly did a little swap to see how they looked and I'm totally in love, so I might buy this one myself too.


I also bought this really pretty nude nail polish. I really love this collection. It's from Catrice Cosmetics and is available in a store called the Kruidvat. It's no fancy expensive brand, but they have a really large collection of cosmetics, and I really adore their eye shadows (new idea for a blogpost, perhaps?). This color is called "030 My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame". Not sure how it looks on her yet, but I hope she'll like it!

I also bought my mom some wine gums and a relaxing eye mask. But that's not really interesting to show you so let's move on to the Wrapping Up!


These are all the red wrapped presents.


And the pink wrapped presents. I wrapped the presents myself, and i'm super proud so here are some close-ups! I hope you liked this blog and until next time!






1 opmerking:

  1. Cute & nicely packed ^^ love the pretty Ribbons ^^ did your mom liked the presents

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen