zondag 10 juli 2011

Delicate Jasmine

A few days ago, I bought myself my first body scrub.
I got curious after my sister bought a delicious smelling body scrub from Sabon.
I went to the shop and smelled all the scrubs they had.
I had two favorites  but because they were 20,- euros, I had to make a decision.
So I chose Delicate Jasmine.



It has a rough texture, which I like. Also the smell stays on for quite a while so I automatically feel really refreshed after using this. They also gave me a little scoop for 1,95 (not sure about the price but between 1 and 2 euros) and they wrapped it really pretty with a nice brown/orange bow.




Like I said before, it has a rough texture. This makes sure all the dirt and dead skin goes away, and leaves new skin which feels soft. It is important to scrub at least once every two weeks, to get rid of the things I said above. Don't scrub more than once a week, because it normally takes a few days for your skin to recover. For example, if you scrub every day, you won't have dead skin to remove and your basically damaging your new, reborn skin.


Here some information about the product, I got this from Sabon's official american website: www.sabonnyc.com

"This classic scrub is designed to make your skin gleam no matter how dry or damaged it may be. Used bi-weekly, the body scrub gets rid of dead skin and reveals the fresh layer of skin cells beneath. Using deep sea salt coated in macadamia, almond, and soya bean oils, the body scrub allows for the gentle and smooth removal of dead skin. When the dead skin is removed, newer healthier skin appears in its stead giving you a silkier, more youthful looking complexion. The inclusion of macadamia as an ingredient is what separates Sabon body scrubs from the rest. Macadamia oil contains palmitoleic acid which also occurs naturally in human skin. When you apply it to your body, this acid makes your skin healthier and is among the reasons why Sabon's is the best body scrub product on the market. No matter what your age or skin color, Delicate Jasmine Body Scrub will give your skin a beaming glow with a pleasing scent."

I hope you guys find this review helpful. Also, you can purchase products from Sabon online!
Just check the website I put above the quote. Do notice, that the scrub in America is purple, the one i bought in Holland is light blue, don't get confused, it's the same scrub! If you live in Holland, check www.sabon.nl and enjoy!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Sabon scrubs! but sometimes the smell is too heavy, so I prefer other brands.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I do agree with you, that is why I only had 2 favorites to choose from, the other smells were just too heavy. But I’m just obsessed with Sabon so I really just needed to have one! Thanks for your comment <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have no idea what scrubs are all about, but it's a wonderful blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Haay Kimmie, like your blog and like scrubs! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Maybe When I Have The mOney I'll Buy It Too Looks Very Refreshing ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen