zondag 10 juli 2011

Introduction

Hello my dear first readers,

First of all, I would like to say this blog will be in English, so for my Dutch friends who are reading this, I'm sorry.
But I think I can express myself more in English, so I made this decision.

Second of all, English is not my first language, and I am not fluent, so you might noticed some mistakes every once in a while and I apologize for that.

Moving one, let me tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Kim but online I'd like to be called Inyoung.
I've been listening to kpop (Korean Pop Music) since I was 12 years old.
I dedicated my life to Korean Culture, not just music.
I'm not your typical kpop fan girl. My love for Korea goes WAY beyond music.

I'm a graphic design student, currently in my 1st year (had to do my 1st year again, though.)
The reason why I chose this is because I'm interested in photography and I'd like to learn more about graphical design because I think it will be a good thing do know when I have a job later.

I got interested in makeup when I was 12, I tried out different things and haven't stop experimenting with colors, eyeliner and lipstick. Now I have 2 jobs, I can finally pay a little bit extra for beauty supplies. I have so many reviews but no one to share them with, so I decided to make a beauty blog and tell you guys about the things I bought, the make-up I wear and just other random beauty related things.

I do not want to make this introduction the longest blog post ever,  but if you feel like I haven't told you enough, feel free to ask me. This also goes for recommendations or advice!

I hope you will have a great day and that you will like my blog.

Goodbye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten