maandag 22 augustus 2011

Eternal Black Purple Obession

A few days ago I saw an advertisement on the TV, from L'Oreal Paris with 8 new eye shadows that were waterproof. It's from their Color Infaillible/Indefectible collection.


So I decided to buy two colors, each €9,99. I bought 014 Eternal Black and 005 Purple Obsession.


So as you can see at the first picture I posted, I was really excited about the purple eye shadow. All eye shadows claim to be waterproof, but I haven't tried that out yet. So here's a picture of the purple in real life.


The black eye shadow is absolutely gorgeous, but the purple doesn't look like the advertisement AT ALL. It's still a pretty color but I really thought it was going to be as bright as on TV. So let's look at the colors closer.


So this is the purple when I put it all over my eye. It looks really dark compared to the first posted picture here.


And this is the black. So I didn't use this products for a really long time but I am pretty satisfied, it stays on all day and it's easy to apply. I do really recommend these colors, as well as  the others. I'm planning on buying 2 more but I have no idea which one.





So these are all the pictures I took that didn't fail *camera didn't want to focus most of the time* but I still hope you liked this post and tell me if you're going to buy it or if you have bought it, which color? I'm trying to figure out which one I am going to buy!

FYI: Tomorrow is my first day of school again (ugh...) and I'm going on camp this Wednesday till Friday. I will be available on my phone and on twitter (@inyoungism). So please keep me entertained while I'm having really boring days this week!

Until next time!






1 opmerking:

  1. [...] did a review about them. To see them, you can click HERE for the Claire’s palette, and click HERE for the Color Infaillible from [...]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen