donderdag 18 augustus 2011

BiO détox organic

It's a little while ago, sorry for that. But here is my new blogpost. This time about my new purchased BiO détox organic setting powder from Bourjois.




So actually all the information you need to know is right there on the back. It's a perfecting powder that lasts up to 8 hours. And while you're wearing it, it's making your skin healthier. A girls dream, right? This package was  €13,50 which is a normal price for foundation/powder.



As you can see I'm wearing teint 54 Beige. I was thinking of getting the lightest shade that they had. But now I've tried this, it's exactly my skin color.



So this is the package that was wrapped around it. I actually like this powder a lot more than foundation because it feels like you have nothing on. I do have to warn you, don't wear this when you're going swimming because it can create discoloration (so white stripes all over your face. So you do have to wipe your face every once in a while when you're swimming, not really relaxing, right?)



So again some information that's on the package.


See for yourself? It looks super natural on my skin! So I really recommend this for anybody who's tired from wearing foundation all the time. It's super light, super natural and I do really believe it's making my skin better. Thanks for reading everybody and see you next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten