maandag 17 oktober 2011

Clean Skin

I'm not really that type of person who enjoys having bad skin. To make sure I won't get pimples or blackheads, I use the following products, once a week:

- Face Scrub
- Pore Strips
- Facial Mask

To make this blogpost a little bit more fun, I took pictures of the whole proces!



I took all my make-up off except for my eyes, don't want to be too bare faced on camera.



Before I put my mask on I prepare my face. So I clean my face with make-up cleansing milk and lotion. I put eye cream and day cream on my face and wait for it to dry a bit.



Then It's time for scrubbing. I usually scrub for 30 seconds because the scrub I own has a lot of scrub parts in it, if you scrub too much you'll actually scrub your good skin of too, which is definetly not what you want!
Then I start applying my pore strip. As you can see I also put one on my chin, because I was heaving some blackheads there. I just cut one in half and used that on my chin. I usually use one pore strip every week, just for my nose.



Then I rinse my face with water and apply the mask. I usually prefer a cotton mask but I really look ridiculously when I take pictures with it, so I used a coconut mask.



Although you probably don't notice, this is my "after" face. Feels really smooth and refreshed. If you do this once every week you're skin would improve! You don't really need to use expensive products to make your skin better. But I do recommend to use a "more" expensive cleansing milk & tonic.
Before I used my current Sephora cleansing milk & tonic I used the ones from The Body Shop, which are actually more expensive than my Sephora ones!

Of course I do get pimples every once in a while, and using a pore strip isn't going to make sure all my blackheads are gone. If you have a lot of problems with your skin, I recommend going to a dermatologist, a skin expert.

So I hope you liked this blogpost, If you have any remaining questions, feel free to ask me! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten