woensdag 19 oktober 2011

My Inspiration #1

Everyone has someone (or something) that inspires them, to keep them motivated at what they do. For me, I have two idols, two people I look up to. Read this blogpost to see who they are!



First of all, my #1 Idol; Seo In Young. I got to know her because I was watching a Korean variety program called "We Got Married". In this show, 2 popular Korean idols pretend as if they are married. They are filmed day and night to see how they react to each other, and if they can really put up with their imaginary marriage. Seo Inyoung was "together" with Korean/American rapper "Crown J".


When they decided to "divorce" I tried to find out more about Seo Inyoung. So I came across a Korean girl-group called Jewelry, containing 4 girls, including Inyoung. I also saw she went solo and was busy with the release of her second mini album "Elly", which is her nickname. She released a MV called Cinderella and of course I had to check it out. It might not be your style, but check it out below!



I really like her style. She's outgoing, confident, she is hilarious at some times and she's an amazing singer. I couldn't get enough of her and until today, I'm still a big fan of her.


Second, Narsha. She's a singer from the girl group "Brown Eyed Girls" and recently made a comeback with their "Sixth Sense" album. She is always so pretty, vibrant and has the most amazing style you can imagine. She goes well with all kinds of haircuts (the 2nd picture is actually a wig) and her make-up is flawless. I became a fan of Brown Eyed Girls since their song "How Come" from 2008 but actually fell in love with Narsha after their song "SIGN" from 2009/2010. Her real name is Park Hyo Jin and Narsha actually means "To Fly".


Narsha also went solo for a while and released an album. Above you can see her shine in the MV for "삐리빠빠" [bbiri bba bba]
So ofcourse I can keep talking about these wonderful girls but you probably don't even like what I'm interested in so I'll leave it to this.

Have a wonderful week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten