vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

OOTD 18-10-2011

Today I took an old favorite out of my closet. A shirt I bought at the H&M in a city called Alkmaar. A year ago. I did wear it occasional but it made me look bigger than I was so I refused to wear it when I found out (would you continue wearing something when you know it makes you look fat?) But since I lost a few pounds I decided to wear it again, and surprise! It still makes me look bigger but now I really don't care. I just want to wear this shirt.


So this is the shirt, it's extremely comfortable and warm. Especially good to wear with the weather we're having now in Holland. Since it was a year ago I can't remember the price, and I don't know if they still sell this, I guess now Winter is coming this item would become more popular.


Compared it with these baggy jeans I bought at Duncan & Brown for 80,- but because I had a coupon I bought it for 50,- and ofcourse my cute Hello Kitty slippers my boyfriend bought for me at Van Haren, so I don't know the price.


Bought these earrings a while ago but I don't remember where O.O



I kept this look really cosy and used my Jumbo Pencil from Sephora in brown, which I've been loving these days.

What's your favorite thing to wear when it's getting colder outside?
Have a good week xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten