dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

World Animal Day

Hello guys!

Today is World Animal Day, and I would like to show you my pet: Davy.
Davy is a 15 year old cat (or is he 16 now?) and he is the sweetest cat ever.

He had some problems in the past, we weren't his first owners.
He actually lived somewhere else, but he was sort of abused there so we got him.
Because of the little trauma he has, he always attacked me and my sister when we were with our head close to his face. I don't know why, but he got scared.
But now he got medicines to calm down and he hasn't attacked us for a few year.


Davy is especially cute when he has his winter fur when it's cold outside. Because then he is a little fat and super duper adorable. Davy liked to sit in boxes we get from the Ikea, or even from the supermarket.



Davy likes to act like he's a yoga instructor, or a ninja.


I hope Davy will stay with us for many more years, because he just cares for me when I'm sad or down, or even when I'm happy he wants me to share my happiness. He is very kind to people he doesn't know, except when we're giving a big birthday party, haha.

I hope you guys liked to blogpost, do you have a pet?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten