donderdag 13 oktober 2011

FOTD: Neutral with a twist

I've always been a big fan of eyeliner, without I look dull and sick. Today I'm going to show me my "every day" look. It's nothing too much, and only focused on the eyes.



First, I apply an eyeshadow base and put a neutral eye shadow on top. Then I put on eyeliner and mascara and: You're ready! This is seriously all it takes. Of course I also put on foundation, powder and blush, but I really want to focus on my eyes for a minute. This look only took me 4~5 minutes. Can you believe it? Life can be so easy when you know how to use makeup. I really recommend to not give up when it doesn't work, practice makes perfect! I'm also not the queen of applying eye liner, but you should see me 4 years ago!



I always wing out my eyeliner to get the effect of bigger eyes. Without the wing, I don't feel as pretty as I do with the wing. It's just my "signature look".

Products used for the eyes:
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Essence eyeshadow in 22 Blockbuster
Catrice Gel Eyeliner in 010 Black Jack with Jack BlackL'oreal Paris Lash Architect False Lash Effect Mascara in Waterproof

Until next time!

1 opmerking: