dinsdag 11 oktober 2011

Shoplog 2011/10/11

Today I payed a quick visit to famous drugstore "Kruidvat". I saw a blog post earlier with brushes and an eye shadow base from Essence. Although I'm definitively not a fan of Essence, I just couldn't let these things slide.



First things I bought were these 3 brushes. A Blush Brush, an eyeliner brush and an eye shadow brush.



I've heard a lot about these brushes so decided to try them out, this brush was about €2,99 and I've just tried it out. I'm not really a big fan yet, but it does apply blush the way it's supposed to, so I guess I just need to try this one out.


This eyeliner brush is the first eye liner I've tried in my life. So I can't really say if it's the best ever. I still need some practice so when I'm experienced I'll tell you my honest opinion. This brush was also around €2,99


I'm a big fan of eyeshadow brushes and I can't ever have enough. This brush, for around €2,99 is definitively a brush I like. It applies just as the other brushes I own and I have nothing bad to say about this.


When I visited a blog from Vera Camilla and saw she posted something about this eyeshadow base, I definitively had to read the rest of her blogpost. She even claimed this base was better than the one from the HEMA, the one I'm using currently. So I bought this for 3,99 perhaps?



My first time buying eye liner in a jar. I am really surprised it's so easy to apply. I used to think it would be a mess on my lids but it's actually really amazing. The receipt doesn't show product names, only "MAKEUP CATRICE" or "MAKEUP ESSENCE". So can't really see what the price was. Since I only bought two items from Catrice, I can see one is 2,79 and the other is 3,99. WHY? It's the same product only one is brown and the other is black. I don't get it. Anyway, I really like these, they're not waterproof however but it works completely the same as a regular liquid liner.


Last but not least, an eye shadow with a very neutral color, almost the same as my lids. I do have such a color but it's in a "blush combination package" and I really wanted just one for the convenience. So I got it and it's exactly my skin tone, totally love this.

So with a total of 21,42 I guess I spend enough money for this month. I'm trying to kick back from shopping for make-up, and only get things I really need. I'll keep you posted about this one.

Until next time! 

1 opmerking:

  1. ooh ik ben jaloers dat jij lekker mag kopen haha, super leuke spulletjes meid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen