zaterdag 15 oktober 2011

Loving Nature

If you have known me for a while, you probably noticed I really love nature.
And I really like taking pictures of nature.
So yesterday evening I was waiting for my train home, and I suddenly saw this amazing "gradient" in the air.
Couldn't resist to take a picture.



Isn't this just gorgeous?! I'm not a big fan of being outside while it's getting dark. Mainly because I get paranoid and think someone will stab me in the back or might rape me. Seriously, when it comes to dark weather, I'm the one looking in every corner to find someone who's going to kill me. I know, kinda scary. Watching CSI or Criminal Intent didn't make things easier for me. Now I know where those creeps can hide.



Enough about being alone in the darkness, do you have some amazing pictures of these beautiful night views? I'd love to see them.

Have a good weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten