vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

DIY: Be Creative!


This is my first DIY ever, not a spectacular one but definitively one that can help you to change your room for the better. Today I visited the place where I work, the Xenos, and I picked up a few things.



So I picked up a cute picture frame, but instead of putting a picture in it, you can do different things with it!

I bought this card a while ago because I really liked the vibe, but didn't really know what to do with it.


Also bought these little hearts made of wood.



And last but not least, a little jar.



So the picture frame had a background in it, but my it doesn't fit my style, so I took it out.




I'm just using regular paper instead of the rose background from before.


Using the card, check if it's on the right spot.


Put the card on the white background and then close the picture frame. Pretty easy, right? And it gives an amazing result!


You could've guessed it, we're going to put these hearts in the jar I bought. Easy peasy!




Sorry for the crappy picture above, couldn't retake it because I was quite busy. But now you have two different items in your room, making it prettier. You can also put other cards in the picture frame and different things in the jar, but I really liked this!

I hope you guys liked this blogpost, and let me know if you tried anything like this.


Candy Jar: € 0,79
Decorative Wooden Hearts: 
€ 1,99
Picture Frame: 
€3,99

I bought the card a while ago so I don't remember the price, I guess around 
€3~4.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten