donderdag 15 september 2011

Announcement #2

Hey guys!

Sorry for all the changing around here. I just decided to change my wordpress blog into a blogspot blog.
Simply because blogspot allows you to change your background without paying 30$ like wordpress does.
Also, wordpress is a little complicated if you're not blogging for a long time.

So with this said:
Please click on "follow this blog with bloglovin" for me once more.
Because I have 0 followers on my blogspot blog, poor me.

This blog is still under construction but I will be uploading some blogs while I'm trying to make it "my personal blog".

Also, I deleted my inyoungism@live.com e-mail address. Feel free to ask me questions at yourfavoriteredhead "at" live.com.

I hope you have a lovely day,
goodbye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten