maandag 26 september 2011

Shoplog 2011/09/23

Last friday I went to Rotterdam with Amy again because there was a huge sale at the Sephora. Buy 3 products for just 10 euros! Of course we just had to go there. so now I'm going to show you what I bought.



First of all, a very weird picture Amy's boyfriend took of us. Our faces look very flat, very weird. But I still wanted to share this with you, haha! We wanted to take more pictures for this shoplog but in the end we forgot. So Amy bought 3 products, and I bought 6.



So these were the things I bought. 3 eyeshadows, a foundation and 2 jumbo pencils.


These colors are really pretty and contain a lot of glitter.

Golden Girl N*50 = Gold.
Carine N*26= soft pink
Tango Night N*35= purple



Gold, Soft Pink, Purple. I was a little bit dissapointed about  the purple because it looked a bit more pigmented in the package. But it's still a really pretty color.


Next I bought 2 jumbo pencils in black and brown. They're waterproof and claim to stay on till 12hrs.


They're really easy to apply and they leave a really amazing pigmented color.



As you can see here, it's definitively really pigmented.

As I told above, I also bought a foundation. But I'm going to do a separate review on that one, so please wait for that! My total at Sephora was : 54,50 euros but since there was a sale I bought everything for only 20 euros! Do you live in Holland and want to get the same deal? Go to the V&D because this is the last week!
Thanks for reading everybody and until next time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten