dinsdag 13 september 2011

Colored Life

Today I'm going to show you my eyeshadow stash. It may not be much, but a lot of combinations can be made with my collection. I excluded all my Catrice eye shadows, because I recently did a blog post about  them. Want to read? Click here.


So let's talk about this fella first. This is a palette I got for my birthday when I was... 12 maybe? I've been using it ever since. As you can see, I've used a lot of gold, pink and purple and I barely toutched the light blue, green, orange and red. Although I have this for several years, I'm not unsatisfied with the lasting power and the colors. It works really well for me.

This is a waste of money. Seriously. I'm sorry Essence, but I won't buy this Smokey Eyes Set in 03 Purple Maniac ever again. Reason: The liner at the right doesn't stay on my lid and I already have such a purple color in my collection.

This is a very pretty yellow. I got this case for my birthday when I was around 14? They don't sell it in the stores anymore.

Here's a swatch, the left color is this little shadow:

Also got this around the same time as the yellow. I used it a lot when I was in Highschool and I still like to apply this on my eyes.

These two are sooooooo shimmery. They create a lot of fall outs but they're still awesome colors to have in your collection. And if I got it right, they still sell these!

I got the left one for my 15th birthday and I bought the right one myself. Left: 07 Party Animal / Right: 04 Sixties Reloaded.

Absolutely love Sixties Reloaded!

05 To Die for / 02 Chic-ify. Absolutely love these two, especially the 05, I used to use this everyday when my stash wasn't that big.

As for the other palettes you saw on the picture. I already did a review about them. To see them, you can click HERE for the Claire's palette, and click HERE for the Color Infaillible from L'oreal.

So that's all I have to show you for now.
I hope you'll have a lovely day and until next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten