vrijdag 9 september 2011

Boyfriend Tag

Hey guys!

Today is my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend Joey.
So I thought this would be a great time to upload my boyfriend tag.

  This is a recent picture of us, taken on vacation in Germany.
So here's the boyfriend tag!

1. Where did you guys first met?
At school. Probably during mathematics; she was asking how-to do stuff.
Totally true, we were in the same class but we didn't notice each other until mathematics class. I have a huge issue with it and because he was sitting in front of me, i asked him a few things and for me, it was love at first sight.



2. What was your first date?
First date? What first date.. Probably would be going to the cinema, we went to "Devil". It's the movie about the elevator and 5 people- one being the devil.
I think he's right, haha! Scary movie by the way, but really a must see!

3. Where was your first kiss and how was it?
At my house probably. Well - good obviously. Like a first-kiss should be.
Yes, at his place and I totally liked it :)

4. When did you know it was real love?
When I went outside the next day and Jesus and Little Red Riding Hood appeared to me and told me "It's true love bro" and I was like "Yeah, I know - I knew it from the beginning".
Well this is a typical Joey answer, for me, I actually knew it right away after our first kiss. He's very different from other guys I've dated or even guys I just know.

5. What was your first impression of her?
Shy girl eh. Still the same.
Really don't get this one because I used to scream his name together with a classmate when we saw him (so childish aye -_-) So I definitely wasn't shy, haha.

6. When did you meet her parents?
Don't know. 2 or 3 weeks after we met I think.
I think it was even a little bit earlier, around our 2nd week together. 

7. Do you have a habit?
Watching tv-programs on the PC which I downloaded and playing games together. We've watched all of Prison Break and halfway The Office US. We've also completed various games together.
Gaming definitely! I don't play games, I just watch him play and I love it! Our first game together was Fall Out 3 but my favorite of all times must be F.E.A.R! It's so scary and when he plays it's like a movie!

8. What was your first trip together?
If you consider a trip to the local grocery store during school time as a date-like thing, then that would be our first.
I actually don't know what our first "trip" was.. so I'm giving him the benefit of doubt right here!

9. Who said "I love you" first and where were you?
She did - at my place.
Hihi.

10. What do you argue about the most?
A useless thousand pointless reasons.
Totally true. We often forget why we're angry at each other.

11. Do you hate one of her ex boyfriends?
They all be gayfags.
I agree with him, haha!

12. What's her job?
Sales-assistant at a convenient-like store.
Yup, and I damn like it!

13. Who "wears the pants" in your relationship. (Translation: Who has the most power in your relationship.)
L - we never wear pants.

As far as "power" in our relationship I guess it's Joey because he's always nagging until I do something, haha.

This was really interesting to do, haha. I'm really happy to have Joey as my boyfriend because he knows how to calm me down and make me happy.

 Our first picture together, teehee.
So I hope you enjoyed this Boyfriend tag and you'll get a new one after a year, haha!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten