zondag 4 september 2011

Perfume Stash

Hello Everyone!

I thought It would be nice if you knew what I smelled like, haha! Just kidding, today's topic is My Perfume Stash!

 So it's not much but here's what I have! F. L. T. R: Just Orange: Forbidden Love / Heat Rush by Beyoncé (remember my blogpost about this one? Check it here in case you didn't!) / Black by Mexx / Neroli Jasmin from the Body Shop / Lovesome by Mexx / a little test bottle I got called PURE from DKNY / and another test bottle called Dreams Unlimited from the Body Shop.

I got this little bottle of Black from my best friend Patrick for my birthday. It smells really good but I don't use it enough. The scent is really strong so in the morning I don't really like to put this one on. Then again, in the evening, I smell it and I feel like wearing it. I usually spray this on when I'm going out!

Neroli Jasmin is my favorite perfume at the moment. I recently bought it at the Body Shop and fell in love with it. I usually take it to school with me, so I can spray whenever I feel like it.

Lovesome by MEXX is a scent I really loved at first, but I hardly use it these days because I'm sick of the smell. It still smells nice but I just don't feel like smelling like this anymore. One of the reasons why I only buy small bottles of perfume these days.

I got this perfume from my dear friend Najma for my birthday (again, haha). The scent is absolutely amazing but the texture is too watery so when I spray it on it hardly leaves any smell, which is a shame. It's a little bit too big to bring to school but I still really love the scent.

So this is PURE by DKNY. I was actually planning to buy this perfume but It was too expensive. But I'm still keeping this (as you can see, it's empty already.) in case I get money.

Last but not least, Dreams Unlimited. Again, I was planning on buying this until I smelled Neroli Jasmin. But I'm keeping this just in case. I do really recommend Dreams Unlimited, it smells so nice! So refreshing!

So this was my perfume stash, If i get any new ones, I'll let you know.
Until then!

1 opmerking:

  1. WoW, This is really a great topic & I honestly appreciate with you. I wish, you will describe about it more in your next posting and I am really waiting for that!! Thanks = 29 times! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen