vrijdag 23 september 2011

Smells fresh!

Today i'm not going to write about make-up or anything like that. I'm going to talk about something I bought a little while ago at the place where I work. But my English lacks today so I'm going  to show you a picture!


Have you ever seen something like this? I seriously don't know what this is called in English, but it's basically a candle but you can't light it. Weird, right? Well, I made some pictures to show you how this thing is melting and leaving a very nice cinnamon scent. 


First you gotta buy something where you can put the unlighted candle on top, and a normal candle in it. Like this. I bought mine at the Ranzijn (only in Holland) but you can also buy these at the Xenos (where I work now.)



After some time, you see it's actually melting and instead of a "candle" it turns into oil.


You can clearly see the difference now. FYI: My room smelled AMAZING.


I already blew my candle out, but at this point you can see the oil is starting to boil. Now you can just let this dry into the "candle" again. The Xenos sells 5 different scents: Vanilla/ Raspberry/ Cinnamon/ Lavender and I do have another one but I can't really guess the smell atm. So I'm going to edit that when I figured it out.

So I hope you liked this different kind of blogpost, excuse me for my lack of English but I really can't seem to find the words. Hope you have a great day, bye!

1 opmerking:

  1. Looks amazing and I bet it smells just as amazing :D Aren't these things called soy scents? No sure, but I guess they're pretty much alike.. I have to go to Xenos soon! Yum!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen