zondag 18 september 2011

Etos Color Shine Lipstick

Hello!


I recently started to buy lip products, I've already had some lip gloss in my "stash" but gloss isn't really my thing. So I checked out what Etos had in store for me. Etos is local drugstore and pretty popular in Holland. They also have their own brand cosmetics and other things.

As far as the packaging goes, I'm definitively not a fan. It's so ugly..

Another downside:  No fancy names for their lipstick. Instead of that, they use numbers. As you can see above, I own 3 lipsticks. 124/ 111/ 113

124/ 111/ 113

Excuse my mustache over there. Here's the 124! A very pretty color, if I say so myself.

The 111, not really my favorite but definitely a good soft pink color!

And here's the 113, it's so pretty!

124/ 111/ 113 as you can clearly see by now, haha! I'm really planning to buy more of these fantastic lip colors. As far as the lipstick quality: It's not waterproof, not smudge proof, not kiss proof, not eat proof but I still like it!

Until next time! <3

1 opmerking:

  1. I really like how 111 looks on you! But I'm not a big Etos fan, so I will skip these ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen