vrijdag 16 september 2011

Shoplog 2011/09/16

Hey guys! 

Today I went shopping with Amy (click HERE to see her blog)
And I bought a few things that I want to share with you.



We went to Rotterdam together, and this was my 1st time shopping there. I've never been to the Sephora before, as well as the Primark. It was a complete new experience for me.So let me start with the Sephora.























First of all, I bought a cleansing milk and a toner. They were both €7,60 and I was extremely suprised because my cleansing milk&toner at the Body Shop were both €10,00.




And I couldn't resist checking this out. Amy told me about this one because she saw it in a blogpost. This the most amazing nailpolish remover ever. You just stick your finger in it, wait 1 minute, and all your nailpolish is completely gone! Such a suprise. I bought this for €9,30. That brings me on a total of €24,50 but because there was a sale I got everything for just €17,50. Discount makes me happy!


Now the Primark. As I said before, I've never been to the Primark before. Simply because there is only 1 in the Netherlands and I NEVER go to Rotterdam. So we decided to go there but I was a little dissapointed. They didn't have nice clothing AT ALL and the jewelry were so-so. But I still bought these bracelets for €5,00. I do really like them, but I think Primark sells better clothing when it's summer.


We also went to the Etos, because they also had discount and I wanted to score new perfume. So I decided to buy Beyonce's Heat (I like it better than Heat Rush, to be honest.) The original price was €24,99 but with 20% off I got it for €20,-




Got these two gorgeous things at the Six. My birthday was in March, and I got a €10,- card. So the purse was €12,95 and the Wallet €7,95. Total: €20,90 so with the card my sis bought me the total was €10,90! Again, discounts make me happy!


We also went to the H&M but no nice clothes spotted. So we checked the make-up session (obsessed, haha!) So I bought an eye-pencil in White for €1,95. The three masks were also €1,95 each. and I bought a discount nailpolish for €0,95. Can you believe it? Haha. So that's €10,70 at the H&M.
So that's everything I bought. Which brings me to a total of €64,10. I didn't even notice this until I was counting, haha. It's so extremely much. I may have to do the same as Amy (she made herself a promise to NOT go shopping for 2 whole months.)
Well I still hope you liked this blogpost, and until next time! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice stuff ^^ I need to go to Sephora soon! Prijzencircus :P But we don't have one here.. Oh and we have 2 Primarks, the other one is in Hoofddorp ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh yeah that's correct! Forgot that. Well Hoofddorp is not really close to my hometown so Rotterdam is a better option, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen