woensdag 28 september 2011

FOTD: Purple Paradise

Today I'm going to show you my FOTD: Face of the Day make-up. But first let me tell you what I like about make-p. Without make-up, I look really tired and ill. With make-up, I look awake, energized and prettier! I always wear eyeliner and mascara, and keep my eyeshadows calm. But sometimes I like to use color, so here is my make-up with a bit of purple.





Make-up used for the face:

Foundation:     Sephora hydrating & smoothing foundation in shade R20
Powder:          Collistar loose powder
Lips:               Catrice Colour Infusion Longlasting Lipstain in shade 040 Don't call me Princess
Lipbalm:          Baviphat peach lipbalm
Blush:              Catrice 300 Pink Rock Super Star eyeshadow in combination with
                       Maybelline New York's blush called 53 Sweetheart Rose and
                       Catrice Defining Duo Blush in 020 Peach Sorbet.

Make-up used for the eyes:

Eyeshadow(s): Catrice 240 It's A Girl!
                       Essence Smokey Eyes set in 03 Purple Maniac
                       L'oréal Paris Color Infaillible eye shadow in 005 Purple Obsession
                       Sephora Tango Night N*35 eye shadow
                       Sephora Carine N*26 eye shadow
Eyeliner:          Bourjois Liner Pinceau liquid liner in black.
                       H&M Pure White eyeliner pencil
Mascara:         L'oréal Paris Lash Architect in waterproof black.
Nails:              HEMA Nail Hardener in
12
                       H&M Nail Polish in Plum

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten