dinsdag 20 september 2011

Modifast 3.2.2

Hey guys!


I started my diet yesterday, and I really wanted to tell you guys about it.
The diet I'm following is from Modifast and it's the Protiplus 3.2.2 diet.
I have to eat exactly what they want me to eat for 3 weeks in a row. And then I would lose around 6kg.


So I've been struggeling with my weight since I was around 12. I've always been a "bigger" girl but every year I would gain weight instead of losing it. Being overweight is very hard because you won't fit into the nice clothing you want to buy. I do have to say i'm not really fat or really big. But my weight is too high. So I would like to weight around 30kg less. Now I can hear you think. 30 KG?! Yes, and the reason for that is that i'm too heavy, and if I lose 30kg I would have an ideal weight. Now I would be happy if those 6kg from my diet will be gone but still I would love to have perfect weight for once in my life. This will be a very long journey and the Modifast diet is going to set the base for the upcoming 3 weeks.



So this is the main things I'm going to eat. The left is a Milkshake and tastes like Cappucino ( I really don't like this one, haha. They also have a chocolate version, and I think I'm going to buy that next week.) and at the right is a vanilla pudding (they also have a chocolate version)
So I eat the pudding twice a day and the milkshake once a day.



These coconut filled chocolate cookies need to be eaten around 10am (when my school break is) and 3pm (when my other break is). I just have to eat one and drink a lot of water throughout the day.


I havn't tried these drinks yet, they're supposed to be taken around thursday/friday, instead of 1 chocolate cookie, I have to drink 2 of these.

So this is what my weekly schedule looks like (week 1):

Morning: 
* Pudding
* Yoghurt

Break (10am):
* 1 chocolate cookie

Lunch:
* Salad or a different recipe i can find on their web-site.
* Milkshake
* Yoghurt

Break (3pm):
* 1 chocolate cookie

Dinner:
* A recipe from their web-site.

I am not allowed to eat an evening snack what so ever. But for me it is possible to wait with the milkshake or the pudding and eat it in the evening. The first day for me was really hard. Not really when I was eating during the day. But when I came home from school. I had a terrible headache and I was feeling a little sick. I wasn't really hungry and since I go to bed at 9.30pm almost every day, I didn't really need an evening snack. But I was so emotional all of a sudden, perhaps because I'm realizing I'm going to lose weight, finally. After all my hard work and not losing weight, after all those years being called at, people telling me I'm ugly, I found my way into this diet and I sincerely hope it's going to help me.

So this was my first blogpost about my diet, you can expect a lot more for the coming 3 weeks. I'm also going to tell you the prices and more information about the food. If you're not interested then just don't read the next one, just wait for my posts about make-up.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 opmerking:

  1. Interesting blogpost. I know exactly how you feel, since I have the same weight problem. Every time I lost some weight, I gained it even faster and more then I had lost :S I'm curious about this diet, so I'll be looking forward to updates ^^ Maybe I'll try this one if you have good experiences! Good luck with all (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen