woensdag 2 november 2011

Catrice Cosmetics Sydney Palette

I've seen a lot of Dutch bloggers, blogging about the 4 palette's Catrice developed. 
I checked it out at our local Kruidvat and the Sydney Collection was my favorite, so I decided to get it for €6,99.



Totally love the packaging, so that's a big plus!



The colors are absolutely gorgeous. They are not that pigmented, which I find perfect! My favorite side is the brown side, especially Harbour Bridge is absolutely gorgeous!

L.T.R: Sydney Aquarium - The Rocks - Royal Botanic Garden - Town Hall - Harbour Bridge - Bondi Beach


The two blushes, Opera House and Taronga Zoo.



Also comes with a little Köhl pencil and an applicator. The eye pencil is pretty good, pretty excited about this one!




Little stories and a picture how to apply the eyeshadow, ofcourse I don't follow these rules ;-) Overall I really like this palette, the eyeshadows do crease on their own so make sure you use a good eyeshadow base. I'll post a blogpost with both looks soon. Enjoy your week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten