maandag 7 november 2011

Some new things

Here are some things I wanted to show you. Bought these nailcare products a while ago and they are definetly very usefull!


I went to a local drugstor "Etos" and found out they sell Revlon products. I've never seen an Etos that sells Revlon, not even in my area, not even in Rotterdam, so I was really excited to see this! Secretly tried out this polish and it's freaking good!



Bought this nail polish corrector, which is really convenient! Whenever I spill some nail polish on my finger tips, this tool easily gets it off! And it was only €2 or €3!



And these little thingies, PERFECT if you want to do a french manicure. I hardly ever do, but these nail tip strips are sure good to have in your stash!

Have you ever heard of Revlon products and do they sell it in your area? Let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten