woensdag 9 november 2011

Songs on Replay November

Hey everyone!

Still didn't really figure out if I'll be blogging in English or Dutch, but here's another blogpost. This blogpost is also going to be a series where I'll be picking 5 songs that I've been "replaying" ever since I've heard them. So next month will be another one. I do have to warn you, I only listen to Korean music so if you're not interested in korean music or hate it, don't click play on the video's then, thanks!




Starting with the number 1 song I've been loving this month: Infinite- Paradise. Just hearing those first seconds makes me feel so at ease, really wonderful! 



Next up is B1A4- Beautiful Target. The MV is just so amazing and the lyrics are catchy. B1A4 is definetly a band who will be successful in the future!


Wheesung. Such an amazing singer! He is in the army right now for two whole years, and this was his last song, "놈들이 온다" meaning: "They are coming".



ALi, I've been listening to her songs from  the beginning but I do have to say, this song really rocks. Her voice is really perfect. Listen to her song "How could this be?" above.



I just found this song on Youtube, but I already love it. These 3 girls can sing! Probably the reason they're called Woman Power. The song has an old feeling to it, reminds me of the time I was really into old korean music. Listen to "Hate you hate you" above!
So this was my Top 5: Songs on Replay. Which song was your favorite?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten